We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who can enhance our clients’ brand and build strong online presence through our various ad deployment platforms and social media. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for deploying and administering digital media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
This role requires hands-on work on the various operational processes and ongoing functional and technical improvements across all platforms; enabling the implementation of effective and engaging marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will also collect and review advertising data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop digital media campaigns that help to achieve specific marketing goals
- Develop bi-monthly reports on campaign performance that will be submitted to the management team
- Monitor the clients’ social media accounts and other digital campaigns and offer constructive insight on performance and interactions
- Analyze the long-term needs of the clients’ digital media strategies and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Adjust campaigns to optimize performance based upon specific metrics
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is preferred
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and platforms
- The ability to self learn and critically think to resolve situations
- Proficient in grammar for ad copy creation
- A positive attitude
- Aptitude for analytics and data